European Fudokan Confederation, President, 6 dan ICT Group Holding, managing partner Studied medicine in Belgrade University in Yugoslavia (where professors Dr Ilia Jorga and Dr Vladimir Jorga also taught), and in a University in Tbilisi, Georgia. MD at 1991 (neuroimmunology). Starting 1978, practiced karate at club Red Star (Crvena Zvezda), Belgrade, trained by Dr. Ilia Jorga. Medalist in Belgrade interclub competitions, Ohrid open Cup (Macedonia), champion and vice-champion of Georgia. From 1991, managing partner and director for strategic development of multinational ICT Holding Co, which engages in:
- Medical business: turn key hospitals (sample: http://cardiork.ru), medical equipment, establishing one of the first private chain of medical centers in Russia in cooperation with biggest russian insurance company Reso Garantia: medswiss.ru, www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/946557Z:RU-reso-garantia-insurance-pjsc);
- Renewable energy: hydro energy (small HPP, managed by companies Power of Nature & Alter Energy), waste recycling (General Recycling).
- Wine production (top 5 wine company in Georgia, Shumi: shumi.ge);
Government companies and official relations:
- Advisor to the Chairman of the Board of Rushydro International AG (100% subsidiary of the Russian state hydo-energy company Rushydro : eng.rushydro.ru).
- Representative for hydroenergy projects in Russia-Serbia Intergovernmental Committee.